Commercial robots for soccer/football

I am looking for robots that are able to play soccer/football to buy.

These robots will be displayed in a museum and possibly let the visitants play with them. So, radio-controlled robots would be ideal. I have seen many robots able to play soccer/football for research/ education but not robust solutions to use just as toys. I am aware of "Mr Soccer Robot Football" but i am looking for more fancy robots; something like the HRP-2m Choromet (a humanoid) would be cool.

I appreciate if anybody can help me.

TIA

Marcos

Reply to