control servos through TCP/IP

Hello,
I have two Futaba servos currently connected to a receiver and I was wondering if there's anything out there that would allow me to control
those two servos using TCP/IP socket? Preferably, I would like to buy a compact device, hookup those servos to it, and talk to the servos through that device using TCP/IP. Does anyone know anything out there like that?
Thanks, Shane
Hi,
Have a look at my site, I've built a servo controller (webcam controller) that consists of an AVR uC and a NE2000 network card. The card accepts commands through UDP which are sent from a JAVA app that runs on the clients browser.
Regards Ian Dobson
Home of the Atmel based UDP mobile web cam http://www.planet-ian.com All mails scanned with av-filter.pl (F-Prot / perl)