control servos through TCP/IP

Hello,

I have two Futaba servos currently connected to a receiver and I was wondering if there's anything out there that would allow me to control those two servos using TCP/IP socket? Preferably, I would like to buy a compact device, hookup those servos to it, and talk to the servos through that device using TCP/IP. Does anyone know anything out there like that?

Thanks, Shane

Reply to
schao416

Hi,

Have a look at my site, I've built a servo controller (webcam controller) that consists of an AVR uC and a NE2000 network card. The card accepts commands through UDP which are sent from a JAVA app that runs on the clients browser.

Regards Ian Dobson

Home of the Atmel based UDP mobile web cam

mails scanned with av-filter.pl (F-Prot / perl)

schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@v45g2000cwv.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
ian dobson