Converting GPIO pins to IC2 on PIC10F2XX

I'm playing with the PIC10F2XX part and was wondering if anyone has created the code to convert a few of the GPIO pins to an IC2 port. I've
done some searching on line, but can't seem to find anything useful. If I have too I will write the code myself, but I'm hoping to not reinvent the wheel. Has anyone played with this on the baseline PIC units?
Thanks
Shawn
Shawn B. wrote:

Sorry, fat fingered that...make that I2C. Bad poster...read posts before hitting send. ;-)
Shawn
Shawn B. wrote:

FYI: Found an app note on the Microchip site (AN982). This is for reading and writing to an I2C EEPROM using 2 GPIO bits on the 10F202. I'll need to recode it for my application, but at least large chunks of it is there.
Shawn

This should help you http://www.robot-electronics.co.uk/htm/using_the_i2c_bus.htm
Gerry.