Creating a lookup table with AVR

Dear friends,I want to have a lookup table in a tiny or mega16 microcontroller.I have no idea how can i create it. and how to search
it,which memory should i use,EEPROM or Flash.
Sara wrote:

If you are using WinAVR, look up Program Space String Utilities (avr-libc documentation)
Otherwise read about the LPM instruction - be especially careful about how the address is specified
Dave
Hi try forums at:
www.avrfreaks.net
Cheers