Dayton Diode

Hello,
Man I have not posted on this board in forever. So, I feel kind of guilty posting this.
I was watching an episode of Epic-Fu the other day (an internet video
podcast of sorts) and the host interviewed Bre Petis on the show. One of the things he talked about, was something he started in New York call the NYC Resistor (www.nycresistor.com). Pretty much a club were people like to make things can come to do just that.
So, this has inspired me to start something like this in my area. I have a few of my friends helping me out and it looks like we are on our way to getting some stuff done.
So, if any one lives in the Dayton, OH area and is interested in such things we have a website started (www.daytondiode.com) and would like to hear from you.
Joe
On Sat, 06 Dec 2008 15:49:48 -0800, Joe McKibben wrote:

I am a member of a similar organization in Nashville, Tennessee, the Hacker Consortium (http://www.hackerconsortium.com ). There is a contact form on the blog, if you would like to ask any questions.
--
John F. Eldredge -- snipped-for-privacy@jfeldredge.com
PGP key available from http://pgp.mit.edu