Dayton Diode

Hello,

Man I have not posted on this board in forever. So, I feel kind of guilty posting this.

I was watching an episode of Epic-Fu the other day (an internet video podcast of sorts) and the host interviewed Bre Petis on the show. One of the things he talked about, was something he started in New York call the NYC Resistor

Pretty much a club were people like to make things can come to do just that.

So, this has inspired me to start something like this in my area. I have a few of my friends helping me out and it looks like we are on our way to getting some stuff done.

So, if any one lives in the Dayton, OH area and is interested in such things we have a website started

and would like to hear from you.

Joe

Reply to
Joe McKibben

I am a member of a similar organization in Nashville, Tennessee, the Hacker Consortium

There is a contact form on the blog, if you would like to ask any questions.

Reply to
John F. Eldredge

Cool thanks for the tip.

Joe