Design of robots means death of mankind

as soon as robots are advanced enough, they will destroy mankind or enslave us.

So it would be better not to create intelligent robots, that means all robots should have Windows as their OS , so that they could not be dangerous.

Reply to
Leah Lidtorf

as soon as robots are advanced enough, they will destroy mankind or enslave us.

So it would be better not to create intelligent robots, that means all robots should have Windows as their OS , so that they could not be dangerous.

Reply to
Leah Lidtorf

The robot should have no more than two windows as well.

-- Liu Tong

Reply to
Liu Tong

hahahaha :) LOL

Reply to
Refik Hadzialic

You read too many SciFi novels and watch too much TV.

chris in napa

Reply to
chris

Nahh, it's just a troll. There's been something of a rash of these posts recently, but I hear it's acutally just one guy. He appears to have some serious attention-seeking disorder, cos he apparently keeps making multiple provocative posts with various anagram names, then posing as someone else who's figured out what all the anagrams are, as if that was hard to do.

Isn't it amazing how someone can be dumb enough to feel that this is a valuable use of the short amount of time they have on this ball of dirt called Earth, yet still be intelligent enough to figure out how to use his computer and post crap on the internet? (Though we appear to have a double post in this case, so he probably isn't past the necessary IQ margin by much) Evidence that, if anything, developers should be making mail programs LESS user friendly!

Can you see the tombstone? "Greatest achievement in life - succeeded in irritating many people he never even met by feigning extreme stupidity."

Tom

Reply to
Tom McEwan

If you get something new that runs better than the old thing... you don't keep the old crap around do you? Just taking up space where you want do store new stuff right?

So yes that would be the right and logical thing for them to do I guess.

"Leah Lidtorf" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com...

Reply to
News

--Sure you do; I own and operate a steamboat, heh. It's got a digital tach and I read speed with a GPS; best of both worlds is melding the two, always. :-)

Reply to
steamer