Devantech SRF04 Ultrasonic Ranger - connector

Does anyone know if there's a decent "standard" connector for the Devantech SRF04 Ultrasonic Ranger, or do folks generally just solder wires directly
onto the board?
TIA, -Pete. http://home.comcast.net/~pete.gray /

We've done it both ways. We have just soldered to them. We also have installed the .1" breakable Samtech headers, then used a regular .1" slide on single row.
Problem with connectorizing them, is where do you go with the connector? If you go out the front, the wires may get in front of the ranger. If you go out the back, it's very hard to mount. You have to slot the mounting plate, and that's a tough cut. Just my observations.
--
Randy M. Dumse
www.newmicros.com

Devantech