How to soldering SRF04 - Ultrasonic Range Finder?

The SRF04 http://www.robot-electronics.co.uk/shop/Ultrasonic_Ranger_SRF041999.htm has two faces, should I insert the pins in the holes and solder from
both the sides or only from the side of the circuit?
Another question: is there some example in ASSEMBLER for PIC 16f84 or 16f628 that uses this component to measure the distance from an object?
Thanx Giovanni

Looks like the ultrasonic unit's board is plated through the holes, so just soldering to either side should make a good enough connection - or push a thin wire straight in and solder.
If you get this unit could you post what you think of it - I'm thinking of getting one or two myself!
Cheers, AndyK.

just
Its pretty good. Haven't touched it in a while but as I remember, it is thru hole and soldering on one side will have the solder going through to the other :)