Robotix

I am in the market for Robotix kits/spares/loose parts.

I use Robotix in educational presentations, and I particularly want to find the handheld computer which was discontinued in 1998. I am also looking for working motors [both types], red swivels etc. Please contact if you have any you wish to dispose of. Reasonable prices only please.

Reply to
Trevor Sproston