Did I toast my motor?

When I first tested my Tamiya twin motor gearbox I connected a 7.2V Li- ion battery pack to one of the motors (Mabuchi FA-130) for a few
seconds. It still works, but do you think there's any damage?
Mike

Well, did you notice smoke or does it run differently than before ? Without more to go on, it's difficult for anyone to help. Personally, I would guess that it is fine - based on the absence of any other description from you. What's it rated for ?
Good luck! JCD
On 27 Apr 2007 18:47:50 -0700, upand_at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

I've run my twin motor gearbox off 7.2 volts for many hours, without any problems...
Later, Jon
-------------------------------------------------------------- Jon Hylands snipped-for-privacy@huv.com http://www.huv.com/jon
Project: Micro Raptor (Small Biped Velociraptor Robot) http://www.huv.com/blog