Did I toast my motor?

When I first tested my Tamiya twin motor gearbox I connected a 7.2V Li- ion battery pack to one of the motors (Mabuchi FA-130) for a few seconds. It still works, but do you think there's any damage?

Mike

Reply to
upand_at_them

Well, did you notice smoke or does it run differently than before ? = Without more to go on, it's difficult for anyone to help. Personally, I = would guess that it is fine - based on the absence of any other = description from you. What's it rated for ?

Good luck! JCD

Reply to
Pogo

I've run my twin motor gearbox off 7.2 volts for many hours, without any problems...

Later, Jon

Project: Micro Raptor (Small Biped Velociraptor Robot)

Jon Hylands