Distributed Supercomputer Mind.Forth AI

The Netizen "Keyboard Cowboy" has yesterday launched
http://groups.google.com/group/distrubuted-mindforth
for discussion of a distributed and parallel
representation of the Mind.Forth ideas.
Mentifex -- http://cyborg.blogspot.com http://doi.acm.org/10.1145/307824.307853 http://doi.acm.org/10.1145/1052883.1052885 http://kurzweilai.net/mindx/profile.php?id &
On Fri, 05 Mar 2010 15:01:47 -0800, Mentifex wrote:

Just in case you're unfamiliar with "Mentifex", don't bother: the guy's a nutjob.
Google him for more info.
Annoyingly, if he'd spent as much time actually /working on/ his ideas as he has telling everyone he's solved the problem, he might have even made some progress .
But I somehow doubt it...
= David --- If you use Microsoft products, you will, inevitably, get
On Mar 6, 1:47am, David Mitchell

Hasn't the Global Brain made AI moot? I mean, why bother to try to make machines smart when we've already got a world system locked in sextillions of times better than having "smart" machines running around. "Smart" machines? Why not waste your time trying to make smart trees. Sheesh.
Have a nice day. Examine your religion and see if it's the true one or not.

Prove the Global Bran? Come on now. Too big a task due to its magnificence. Why not tell me to make the galaxy spin around the other way? Why not tell me to halt the Big Bang and create the Big Crunch overnight? Sheesh. It's a power thing. Telling your hated conversational opponent to do the impossible.
On Sat, 06 Mar 2010 05:00:59 -0800, Don Stockbauer wrote:

Hi Dan,
Either you appear to be arguing with yourself, or someone's borrowed your identity.
= David --- If you use Microsoft products, you will, inevitably, get
On Mar 6, 2:41pm, David Mitchell

==============================================> = David --- If you use Microsoft products, you will, inevitably, get

On Mar 6, 6:41am, David Mitchell

He's his own hated conversational opponent, and so is he.
Don Stockbauer wrote:

So you are saying that when I search on YouTube for:

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query
singer
and get "Deadly Prank backfires on EDSinger AKA Cassandra! Jokes on you! ha ha ha" as the first match, that it was the Global Brain who took over the mind of that VampiricSpector guy and caused him to upload that video to YouTube and name it that way?
--
Wolfgang