DIY Tank Treads

Hello everyone. I was surfing the net for DIY Tank Treads and ran across this very informative page. So I am passing it on for those interested:
http://www.rctankcombat.com/articles/track-systems /
Enjoy! JCDeen
pogo wrote:

Nice. Although rubber tracks are probably more workable.
The R/C tank guys could use some electronics help. They need gunsight video and smoother turret and elevation control. Once somebody starts doing that, they'll win most of the battles.
                    John Nagle