ESP300 Motion Controller

I'm working on a project that includes programming ESP Motion Controller.ESP300 has two remote interfaces : RS-232C and IEEE488.
I was wondering if anyone has experience with that and tell me which interface should I use. Is it better to programm it in LabVIEW or in C++? Thank you!
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

What are you doing with it? Are you controlling the motors actively from your computer, or just preloading canned sequences into the ESP300?
                John Nagle
I don't know what lab view is but I'v used C++
John Nagle wrote:

Hi,
I want to controll the motor from my computer.I want to position a stage to given X-Y coordinates. If I use IEEE488 interface how can I connect it to the PC?National Instruments have a big palette of GPIB adapters and cards and I was wondering if you can recommend which one should I use. Thank you
John Nagle wrote:

Hi,
I connected ESP300 Motion Controller through RS232 interface to PC.Motion controller is connected to X-Y moving stage.For the start I want to be able to controll the movement across X and Y axes from the PC.I was wondering if it is possible for someone to send me C++ code examples for ESP300 and help me get started.Thank you!
Mirna Bartulovic