Example code in C for R/W data to EEPROM

Hello all,
i'm trying to write data into the EEPROM of the PIC 16f877A.
I use the CCS-Compler Version 3.219 and an 16f877a with 368kb memory.
as i want to use the eeprom to store static data i want write into and read from the eeprom. i used the "internal_eeprom.h" from ccs but with no result, i can't read an write anything.
can someone post some code example to read and write? do i have to use "#org"?
please help me!!
Sorry, I can't help you with the code, as I am new to CCS C and programming. How about trying the CCS C users support forum?
Cheers
| -]
Dale
comus wrote:

I tried some forums and also the CCS C forum but no codeexample is working.
I can write only in the first address of the fist bank of the eeprom.
comus