Favorite SF Movies?

I am looking for suggestions for science fiction movies to watch in the future....what are your favorites?
Thanks
TMT

Too_Many_Tools wrote:

Somewhat offtopic but a few of these have robots in them:
Day the Earth Stood Still Earth vs the Flying Saucers Day of the Triffids Invasion of the Body Snatchers (original version, though the remake is not bad) They Came from Outer Space (1953 version) Kronos This Island Earth (after watching it you are required to build an interrocitor) Alien Forbidden Planet Iron Giant
and finally, because it's relevent for today,
Soylent Green
I have left out the supremely obvious ones like Star Wars, Terminator, Matrix, and Star Trek
-- Gordon