FRC Championship

It's a bit late, but I went to the Chamionship in Atlanta this year. Team 2194, Newton Division. We were a rookie team, but we went
undefeated in the qualifaication rounds. We were defeated 2-1 in the Newton quarterfinals, but the team we lost to won the championship, so I'm not upset about losing then.

Congratulations!
Best, - Joe