FS: Active USB + OptoIsolator Board

I bought this direct from the vendor,Activewire a few months ago and have barely used it, so I might as well sell it to someone that could get a kick
from it.
Both boards cost me just over $98 ( including $10 the Next Day Shipping that took 4 !@#$ weeks. )
All I have done with these two boards is to plug them together and connect them up to a power supply/USB cable and watch the LED go blinkey. Nothing else! I can include a USB cable if you need that. Otherwise all of the documentation / software is on their website at: http://www.activewireinc.com
Make me a reasonable offer & I'll probably take it !
SHIPPING: I require that you pay for some kind of Delivery Confirmation / Tracking Number to verify when the item arrives at your location. Everything will easily fit inside a USPS Priority Mail small box. I can send it that way for $5.50 . Insurance would be around $2.00 extra.