FS: ATMEL 51/AVR/EEPROM Programmer

Hello.

I bought this off of eBay a few weeks ago, and it is not what I thought I was getting, but it could be a real bargain for one of you!

A current eBay auction URL for this exact same item from the same vendor is:

I thought this used USB for both power and communication, but it uses the USB port for power only. Admittedly, it is convenient not to require a wall wart power supply, but I am picky !

Also, it comes with absolutely no documentation.

Here is the text from the eBay ad:

ATMEL 51/AVR/EEPROM Programmer

This 51/AVR/EEPROM Programmer has following features: Use USB power, convinent for portable usage. Use local crystal oscillation and 57600 bit rate, works fast and stable. Auto detect the MCU type. If MCU is locked, the error will be prompted. Batch process the progrsmming and locking (DOS) . Serial communication speed is 57600 bit. Quick burning speed (89C51 @ 8 seconds, 89C2051 @ 5 seconds ). Supports following chips without any adaptor: AT89C51 / AT89C52 ,AT89S8252 / A/89S53 ,AT89C1051 / AT89C2051 / AT89C4051 AVR: AT90S1200 / AT90S2313 ,AVR: AT90S2343 / ATTINY12 ,AVR: ATTINY15L I2C-EEPROM: 24C02, 24C04, 24C08, 24C16, 24C32, 24C64, 24C128, 24C256,

24C512

More details please visit:

The package includes: Programmer main board USB Cable RS232 cable Windows based software and/or DOS based software

See the link for the item's vendor at: http://24.86.222.55/ MY PRICE: I'll take anything reasonable - make me an offer. Contact me thru this newsgroup only. If we strike up a deal, then I will give you my actual email address. I would prefer to use PayPal.

SHIPPING: This item can be shipped in a USPS Priority Mail small box, but I will ship any way you want. My only requirement is that you also pay for some kind of Delivery Confirmation / Tracking Number so that I can tell if the item arrived at your address or not. Also be sure to include insurance if you desire.

Reply to
jc-atl

P.S. This is Brand New - not used in any way whatsoever ! FYI ...

Reply to
jc-atl