Got Strabo ?

Has Anyone used the Software called STRABO Pathfinder It seems to create a series of vectors telling your Robot how to get from point a to b Based on a Graphic Map. Although it requires a PC to run it.

From Wehali engineering ?

I'm trying to figure out how to integrate it into my Evolution Robot and looking for feedback( good or bad ) from anyone who has played with it.

Steve

Reply to
steve vorres