Got Strabo ?

This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------7638C29D6EBB10A0B0F73D5C Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
From Wehali engineering ? http://www.wehali.com/robotics /
I'm trying to figure out how to integrate it into my Evolution Robot and looking for feedback( good or bad ) from anyone who has played with it.
Steve
--------------7638C29D6EBB10A0B0F73D5C Content-Type: text/x-vcard; charset=us-ascii; name="svorres.vcf" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Content-Description: Card for steve vorres Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="svorres.vcf"
begin:vcard n:Vorres;Steve tel;cell:619-890-2287 tel;work:858-385-5030 x-mozilla-html:FALSE adr:;;;;;; version:2.1 email;internet: snipped-for-privacy@lsil.com title:FAE Manager Wireless,High Speed I/O , DSP fn:Steve Vorres end:vcard
--------------7638C29D6EBB10A0B0F73D5C--