V0.2 Beta of Qa

Hello,
There is a new beta-version of Qa that can be tested online at http://www.interronet.com/ (There is also a new free downloadable evaluation
version). I would like to put in a robot with a voice recognition system and a voice generator. But, maybe, I am dreaming.
Of course, there are still a lot of work to achieve, and complex turns of phrases are not yet supported but I have incorported many fixes in this version, mainly thanks to the people who have tested Qa online.
For instance among the last fixes, the following inputs from a user now give a correct answer! user> All cats have 4 legs. user> Sam is a cat. user> How many legs does Sam have?
There is also: user> how many days in a leap year? Qa> I don't know. Do you want me to search on the internet ? user>yes
etc...
You can test it. But, please, be reasonable: Try simple assertions and questions, check your spelling, avoid slang, read the examples and the explanations given on the site, use the "dice button" to test other examples and try especially to learn new things to Qa.
PS: For those who don't know, Qa is a question-answering chatbot of Interronet. It's main asset is to be able to learn from the user inputs. It can also deduce new facts from what it already knows and is trilingual.
Add pictures here
✖