Help needed reg. wlding robots

I am examining the feasibility/profitability of welding robots over manual welding process. I have gathered the infirmation about the
manufacturers etc. I want to know first-hand experience of persons who have been using such systems. I am perticularly interested in knowing the typical actual inital set up cost (for say, 3 kg/3.5 KVA rating MIG/arc welding robot) as well as operating cost per hr.
It will be great if I get this data in Indian context.
Thanx aprior,
Sincerely, -- Abhishek A. Saraf Sr. UnderGraduate Student, Indian Institute of Technology, Mumbai INDIA
http://www.me.iitb.ac.in/~saraf
you'd probably get a faster answer if you registered with www.eng-tips.com and posted your question there.