Help needed reg. wlding robots

I am examining the feasibility/profitability of welding robots over manual welding process. I have gathered the infirmation about the manufacturers etc. I want to know first-hand experience of persons who have been using such systems. I am perticularly interested in knowing the typical actual inital set up cost (for say, 3 kg/3.5 KVA rating MIG/arc welding robot) as well as operating cost per hr.

It will be great if I get this data in Indian context.

Thanx aprior,

Sincerely,

-- Abhishek A. Saraf Sr. UnderGraduate Student, Indian Institute of Technology, Mumbai INDIA

Abhishek A. Saraf

you'd probably get a faster answer if you registered with

and posted your question there.

Reply to
Moe_Larry_Curly