homemade robots

Anyone know good beginner level tutorial for homemade robots?

Gordon McComb's books are a good place to start, and many people in this newsgroup have a number of good robotics web sites. I have a few home made robots in a gallery on my site and also have some simple circuits- not a lot, but some.
Cheers!
Chip Shults My robotics, space and CGI web page - http://home.cfl.rr.com/aichip
Matti,
Have a look at : http://www.robotbooks.com/ under hobby.
Andrew
Matti Uusjoki wrote:

snipped-for-privacy@hehe.com says...

I'm pretty proud of "Junkbots, Bugbots, and Bots on Wheels" (well, except for the title - had no say in that).
http://junkbots.solarbotics.com