Isobots website?

Hi,
Just saw the mention of Shelob on the Isobots website (http://www.isobots.com ) in Nuts and Volts magazine. However, I've tried three different operating
systems and 6 different web browsers to access the Shelob material and can't get the links to work. Has anyone had any luck accessing this material. If so, what browser did you use? When I go to the Shelob area, I get a menu of items, but when I click on them, nothing happens. Looks like Java or Javascript, but it's not working too well for me.
Thanks,
Win
snipped-for-privacy@covad.net

Hi Win,
It looks like the site is still under construction. Most of the links just goto a test page. You could post a message to their forum. It looks like that works.
Yeah, I was thinking it was under construction too, but it just made me wonder since it was written up in N+V and it appeared as though the author of the article had accessed the site.
I did see an email address for the website author and tried sending him a note. Haven't heard back yet.
Looks like an interesting project....would love to see the material.
Thanks,
Win

just
Phil Davis recently packed up his family and moved to another state. He will be back on it soon. He and I are still on it, but things have a way of getting busy.
Email me directly either through my link, or to author at bio-bot dot com if you are interested in contributing, or learning more.
Sorry about the site being unhappy
Mike Keesling

like
Mike,
I really enjoyed reading your "propeller-head" article in Nuts and Volts. You are a funny man!
Kevin

Tanks,
But looks aren't everything
In all honesty, I enjoy the writing a lot more than the building these days. Branching out into a lot of neat stuff.
Thanks
Mike

links
Win Heagy wrote:

Internet Explorer from Windows works for me. -- D. Jay Newman
It's pretty new, and still under construction, but I see a couple of posts in the Forum since the last time I visited (using IE) ... http://www.isobots.com/Board /
-Pete. http://home.comcast.net/~pete.gray /