Mac PSoC Programming Software and devices from Cypress

anyone looking for a micro that has support for the Mac will find that here: http://www.piap.com/macpsoc /
and also more information directly from the Cypress site:
http://www.cypressmicro.com /
So if you have a Mac and want to work on a micro that is supported on the latest Mac OSX look here!
Anonymous,
Thanks for the tip, I'm always looking for someone that does this without my having to write it myself...
DLC
* Dennis Clark snipped-for-privacy@frii.com www.techtoystoday.com *