Mac PSoC Programming Software and devices from Cypress

anyone looking for a micro that has support for the Mac will find that here:

and also more information directly from the Cypress site:
So if you have a Mac and want to work on a micro that is supported on the latest Mac OSX look here!

Reply to
electron man

electron man wrote: Anonymous,

Thanks for the tip, I'm always looking for someone that does this without my having to write it myself...

DLC

: anyone looking for a micro that has support for the Mac will find that : here: :

: and also more information directly from the Cypress site: :
: So if you have a Mac and want to work on a micro that is supported on : the latest Mac OSX look here!

Reply to
Dennis Clark