Mark III remote controlled?

I am looking for a nice little PICmicro based robot for fun and learning. At the moment I am looking at the very need Mark III. Is it possible to extend
this robot with remote controlled steering (not IR)?
Thanks, Teis
Greetings,
Teis Draiby wrote:

I don't know why not. There are plenty of open i/o lines even on a fully stocked (2 servo, 3 line sensors, 2 distance sensors). I've thought of using the guts from a cheap radio controlled car for steering but haven't had the need.
--
Kyle A. York
Sr. Subordinate Grunt