MindForth artificial intelligence lives forever.

The AI Mind in Win32Forth free online for robots at

just been updated with a KB-traversal feature that traverses the knowledge base and keeps the AI Mind thinking endlessly.

another source of versions of MindForth.

is a progeny of MindForth.

Reply to
mentifex

Free online for robots: humans pay cash.

Jim Deutch (JimboCat)

-- "If we can't be free, at least we can be cheap" - Frank Zappa

Reply to
JimboCat

I certainly cannot pass a Turing test.

Reply to
WizWom

Come on, a real person wouldn't post that.

Reply to
Howard Brazee

I am sane, yet I also see in the quoted phrase "since long before computers with capacities capable of doing any such thing were available" the clear implication that such computers are available now. The word "before" implies an "after."

In my opinion, your use of insults is a clear sign that you don't believe that you can win the argument on the basis of evidence or logic.

Reply to
Guy Macon