MindForth artificial intelligence lives forever.

The AI Mind in Win32Forth free online for robots at http://mentifex.virtualentity.com/mind4th.html has just been updated with a KB-traversal
feature that traverses the knowledge base and keeps the AI Mind thinking endlessly.
http://mind.sourceforge.net/mind4th.html is another source of versions of MindForth.
http://AIMind-i.com is a progeny of MindForth.
Add pictures here
✖
On Sep 4, 1:26 pm, snipped-for-privacy@myuw.net wrote:

Free online for robots: humans pay cash.
Jim Deutch (JimboCat) -- "If we can't be free, at least we can be cheap" - Frank Zappa
Add pictures here
✖
On Sep 4, 12:26 pm, snipped-for-privacy@myuw.net wrote:

I certainly cannot pass a Turing test.
Add pictures here
✖

Come on, a real person wouldn't post that.
Add pictures here
✖
Kent Paul Dolan wrote:

I am sane, yet I also see in the quoted phrase "since long before computers with capacities capable of doing any such thing were available" the clear implication that such computers are available now. The word "before" implies an "after."
In my opinion, your use of insults is a clear sign that you don't believe that you can win the argument on the basis of evidence or logic.
--
Guy Macon
<http://www.GuyMacon.com/