Mitsubishi PA-10 Information

I am using a Mitsubishi PA-10 and am looking to run it on a host computer running the VxWorks operating system. I was hoping to get Mitsubishi's C source code of the PA library that interface?s to the real time runtime environment so that I can make Mitsubishi's standard C calls (for example: pa_ini_sys, pa_sta_arm, etc. ) using the VxWorks operating system. The arm I currently own uses the Visual C++ programming environment with the paisa.lib DLL Library and the blue water system winRt. However, all of our other interface and control software is designed for VxWorks. Has anyone attempted something similar? James Carvajal

Reply to
user