Modify Hitec HS-475HB for continuous rotation?

Hi,

I have a Hitec HS-475HB that I want to modify for continuous rotation. Anyone done this?

Cheers gorm_less

Reply to
gorm_less

I did a Google search and found a couple of references. Didn't look hard, but you should be able to find something. I also located an outfit (ServoCity) that sells these already modified, so you know it can be done.

-- Gordon

Reply to
Gordon McComb