[Motor Mind C Module] May I switch off V+, but leave on the ADC-INs?

Hi everyone here,
does anyone use the Motor Mind C Module from Solutions Cubed? I use it in analog mode and wonder, whether I may switch off its supply voltage but
leave the INs on coming from my micro. Would it get damaged?
I ask this, because I use an emergency switch, which switches off the motors part but leaves the micro running. Would be no good if the MMC dies in the moment I press the emergency button.
Many thanks in advance Franz GEIGER