ta 185 on off switch

I need to make or buy a on off switch for my tig torch. 8 pin conn.

any ideas ta has them for 133.00. does any body make a combination on off and a slide switch. thanks in advance.Scott.

Reply to
scott

Do you mean a foot pedal or thumb controller for a Thermal Arc 185 inverter?

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler

A thumb controller

Reply to
scott

Check out the new controller from CK Worldwide.

It has gotten good reviews. It can be purchased with a connector for your machine.

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler