Need Small Motors and Gearboxes

Got a good assortment of small gearmotors at

but take a close look at the GM6 or GM7, or GM10-14 series, as they're the smaller of the ones we carry. Direct link is:

And just coming around the corner is our new GM15 (not on website yet): A pager motor gearbox! 7mm diameter, 25:1 planetary system. They should be in early next week. When we finish figuring out the shipping costs we'll have an accurate price, but we're looking at the $20~$24 range for these. It may be a bit too small for your application...

Regards, Dave

Reply to
Dave Hrynkiw

Go to ebay and search for "Maxon Portescap"

Really cheap if you happen to live in Germany for some bizarre reason

best regards

Robin G Hewitt

Reply to
Robin G Hewitt

I am looking for two small DC motors and gear boxes to build a "Carpet Creeper" robot. The target size of the bot is a little larger than a computer mouse.

Any tips?

Thanks, David

Reply to
David Evennou

I was just wondering... why do you think that people have to have a bizarre reason to live in Germany?...

Reply to
Some Guy

They don't - the motors will just be more expensive if they have a mundane reason.

Mitch Berkson

Reply to
Mitch Berkson

AAAAH! I See! Thanks for clearing that up.

Reply to
Some Guy

? 2004?4?30???? UTC

+8??10:06:45?David Evennou??? ?

Sell: China Shenzhen ZHAOWEI Machinery & Electronics Co. Ltd engages in designing , manufacturing and marketing all kinds of electric motors. They are mainly suitable for the following applications: smart home application used in sm art kitchen and laundry, medical instrument for personal care, smart E-tran smission applied in automobile, industry automation applied in telecommunic ation and a great variety of plastic/metal planetary gearbox in different s izes. In order to develop the oversea market, we are current seeking new partne rs around the world to create a bright future together. ZhaoWei is a right choice and excellent partnership with sincere services.

Company: Shenzhen ZHAOWEI Machinery & Electronics Co., Ltd URL:

Contact: Anny Liu Tel?+86-755-27322652 Fax?+86-755-27323949 E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@zwgearbox.com Add: Blk. 18, Longwangmiao Industry Park, Fuyong Tn., Bao?an Dist., Shenzhen 518103, Guangdong, China

Reply to
zwgearbox