Online shoping

Has anyone ever bought something at the online shop www.competition-robotics.com ?
I bought 2 weeks ago a Pololu Serial 16-Servo Controller. I did not get
it yet. I wrote a mail but got no answer. Since I'm starting to worry.
Are their serious ? Hope so.
If anyone has some comment about it let me know.
Thanks Tom
Tom Dupont wrote:

I've dealt with this site before, and they seem on the up-and-up. Since they are in the UK, and (by your e-mail) you're in Belgium, there might be some customs issues involved, or something. Try sending another e-mail. The owner's name is Justin Pinner.
-- Gordon
Gordon McComb wrote:

I sent them an email 2 days ago, and got nothing back. Perhaps their email pipe is broken for some reason. All it takes is for spamcop or similar to block it.
Suggest you try phoning.
Don...
--
Don McKenzie