OT New keyboard s/w, looks good

Martin Griffith posted this in sci.electronic design: ======================================just found this http://cnettv.cnet.com/9742-1_53-50003669.html
autospelling and guessing s/w
=====================================I had to watch it a couple of times to pick up on what took place. Could prove to be the greatest computer input advancement since the introduction of the mouse.
Don...
--
Don McKenzie

Site Map: http://www.dontronics.com/sitemap
On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 05:34:37 +1000, in comp.arch.embedded Don McKenzie

cheers for the x post
how about this then http://myreckonings.com/wordpress/2008/01/09/the-art-of-nomography-i-geometric-design /
martin

LOL on the PC it was great, on the mobile it took longer to process than it would to just type it yourself. What we really need is a PC software where you just sort of half type words and it intellgently guesses them, we don't even have that working good.