Pan & Tilt control

Hi all,

I have just managed to get a Canon VC-C1 camera for my robot. The problem is that I have to write a driver to control de Pan and Tilt in Linux. The camera has a RS232 port to control de Pan&Tilt, but the problem is that I have no idea of the protocol or messages it uses. Somebody can help me, please?

thank you

p.d.: sorry if you receive this message replicated

Reply to
jon.azpiazu