PIC 16f648 no parts programmer update available?

Hi all,

Has anyone seen a software modification to the PIC no parts programmer to allow programming of the 16f648A chips? Thanks to the updated code on this site I am able to program the 16f628 chips just fine, but not the 648 variety.

any help is greatly appreciated

Alan

Reply to
A.P.

I guess 16F628 works, but 16F628A?

Wouter van Ooijen

PICmicro chips, programmers, consulting

Reply to
Wouter van Ooijen (www.voti.nl

I can't say for sure, I have heard that the 16f628A programs in a slightly different way than the non 'A' version. I don't have an 'A' version to try it though. The main difference from the 16f628A and the 16F648A is that one has 2K EEPROM and the other has 4K.

Reply to
A.P.