posting 20050827

Tea shrugged. "A half hour, forty five minutes." "Really," I said. "It is, isn't it?" Roland puffed a final puff on his cigarette and threw it
to the ground, snuffing it out. "If I don't manage to pull this project's ch estnuts out of the fire, I'll have a nice long time to fiddle with it. Come on, Tom. Let's get back for the second act." We headed back. Speaking in the University's cavernous Mandel Hall, Beck alluded to her expe rience working on the Holocaust drama Hard Memories as a motivating factor i n the gift.