QCSDK Download?

Where can I download the QCSDK from? Cannot find it at the developer.logitech.com site.

Reply to
CodeToad

"CodeToad" kirjoitti viestissä news:B5kxc.9769$Qv1.514@lakeread03...

Reply to
maxa

sdk ver 1.0 (2000) is available at:

: "this is an old sdk, and the only one that i can find. it will only work on the older drivers. also, it doesn't allow you to control all the features of the quickcam, especially for the newer ones. i've been looking for a newer version, but with no luck. i called the techsupport line; they said that they have discontinued the sdk for the digital cams. if anyone out there has something newer than "ver 1.0, please post it. thank you."

"CodeToad" kirjoitti viestissä news:B5kxc.9769$Qv1.514@lakeread03...

Reply to
maxa

read also:

!!!!!!!!!!!!

M. "CodeToad" kirjoitti viestissä news:B5kxc.9769$Qv1.514@lakeread03...

Reply to
maxa

THANKS TO YOU ALL!!!!

Reply to
CodeToad

I invite you to my site:

- click on Tutorials and look for TRIPOD. There in, you'll find a link to download the QCSDK from my server.

Paul Oh Bo> read also:

Reply to
Paul Oh