Re: Robotics newbie

Being the bored (and burnt) person i am i stumbled across your webpage which

> made me scream with dread because it only works in, Internet Explorer.

Well to be honest, i didnt try to load it in any other browser ... thanx for review! I will try to modify it to work with common browsers ..

Reply to
ScOe

a useful book is Robot Building for Beginners by David Cook. he teaches you all about diodes, resistors, some soldering, LEDs, stuff like that. he teaches you how to build a simple line-following robot named "Sandwich". really good book for beginners and even if you're a little more advanced. no programming experience is required to build it either. he explains semi-complex things like what the colors mean on resistors and stuff easily. you can find it at robotbooks.com or anywhere else.

Reply to
haxorphreak

Somewhere around the time of 08/29/2003 12:00, the world stopped and listened as haxorphreak spoke these words of wisdom...:

I've found that the Robot Builder's Bonanza by Gordon McComb is a decent book as well.

Reply to
Daniel Rudy

Svaka knjiga je dobra knjiga drug moj ;)

Reply to
Refik Hadzialic

Istina :) Samo nemam jos ni jednu :(

Anyone have e-book on this theme ?

Reply to
ScOe

Potrazi po netu na google! Svaki univerzitet daje dokumentaciju u PDF o svojim robotima tako sam i ja! Sve na netu imas :) Doduse po koja knjiga sa Amazona bi ti bila dobra odvoji negdje 35 eura i mozes kupiti i dvije knjige :) Zavisno sta hoces da pravis, koju vrstu robota i slicno.... :)

Eto sretno drug.

Reply to
Refik Hadzialic

Somewhere around the time of 08/31/2003 01:03, the world stopped and listened as Refik Hadzialic spoke these words of wisdom...:

Not everybody can decode ROT-13.

Reply to
Daniel Rudy

Sorry Daniel, that was Bosnian or Croatian or Serbian. It is the same language just after the war everybody calls it diffferent. I told him a proverb:"Every book is a good book" ;)

Best regards, Refik Hadzialic

Reply to
Refik Hadzialic

Somewhere around the time of 09/01/2003 23:59, the world stopped and listened as Refik Hadzialic spoke these words of wisdom...:

Oh. I couldn't read it, and it *LOOKED* like ROT-13, so...

Reply to
Daniel Rudy