Re: Robotics newbie

which

Well to be honest, i didnt try to load it in any other browser ... thanx for review! I will try to modify it to work with common browsers ..
a useful book is Robot Building for Beginners by David Cook. he teaches you all about diodes, resistors, some soldering, LEDs, stuff like that. he teaches you how to build a simple line-following robot named "Sandwich". really good book for beginners and even if you're a little more advanced. no programming experience is required to build it either. he explains semi-complex things like what the colors mean on resistors and stuff easily. you can find it at robotbooks.com or anywhere else.
Somewhere around the time of 08/29/2003 12:00, the world stopped and listened as haxorphreak spoke these words of wisdom...:

I've found that the Robot Builder's Bonanza by Gordon McComb is a decent book as well.
--
Daniel Rudy

Remove nospam, invalid, and 0123456789 to reply.
Svaka knjiga je dobra knjiga drug moj ;)
Best regards, Refik Hadzialic
message

Istina :) Samo nemam jos ni jednu :(
Anyone have e-book on this theme ?

Potrazi po netu na google! Svaki univerzitet daje dokumentaciju u PDF o svojim robotima tako sam i ja! Sve na netu imas :) Doduse po koja knjiga sa Amazona bi ti bila dobra odvoji negdje 35 eura i mozes kupiti i dvije knjige :) Zavisno sta hoces da pravis, koju vrstu robota i slicno.... :)
Eto sretno drug.
Pozdrav iz Sarajeva, Refik

Somewhere around the time of 08/31/2003 01:03, the world stopped and listened as Refik Hadzialic spoke these words of wisdom...:

Not everybody can decode ROT-13.
--
Daniel Rudy

Remove nospam, invalid, and 0123456789 to reply.
Sorry Daniel, that was Bosnian or Croatian or Serbian. It is the same language just after the war everybody calls it diffferent. I told him a proverb:"Every book is a good book" ;)
Best regards, Refik Hadzialic
message

Somewhere around the time of 09/01/2003 23:59, the world stopped and listened as Refik Hadzialic spoke these words of wisdom...:

Oh. I couldn't read it, and it *LOOKED* like ROT-13, so...