Realtime video stabilization

We have slighly wobbly/shakey realtime video downlink from our mobile robot. We want to minimize the unwanted motion on our video ie stabilize our video in realtime.

Is there any software and/or hardware for this?

Reply to
<Ilayu Hua>

send me an e-mail with your requirements and your project affiliations. I have a huge bibliography on this.

Reply to
Mechanic

I've not tried it, but this program may be useful:

Daniel

Reply to
D Herring