Realtime video stabilization

We have slighly wobbly/shakey realtime video downlink from our mobile robot. We want to minimize the unwanted motion on our video ie stabilize our video
in realtime.
Is there any software and/or hardware for this?
send me an e-mail with your requirements and your project affiliations. I have a huge bibliography on this.
<Ilayu Hua> wrote in message

Ilayu Hua wrote:

I've not tried it, but this program may be useful: http://www.roborealm.com/help/Movement.php
Daniel