Robotics groups in MA or southern NH?

Are there any robotics groups in the southern NH or MA area? I'm interested in getting involved with a UAV project preferably.
-- Shawn
Shawn,
here's a possibility ... http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/cleary/ieee /
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Are there any robotics groups in the southern NH or MA area?&nbsp; I'm interested in getting involved with a UAV project preferably.</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2><BR>-- <BR>Shawn</FONT></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
------=
Cool, I'll check into them.
Thanks, Shawn