Robots at work. Was: Good names for robotic dogs/pets

The robots we have at work (They are used to move mail

> around the building...it's a BIG building) > are named Zippy, Scooter, Robby, and I can't remember the last one. >

That sounds cool! Real robots. The only robots I've ever seen were on TV. Boring! I'd like to hear about some real robots.

Do you have any pictures of them Rudy? Do you know what company they were bought from? Do you know the name of this model of robot?

Do they work well, or are they just experimental?

Reply to
M Sondergaard