New periodical on robots

Does anyone here know anymore about this magazine?
http://www.emediawire.com/releases/2005/10/emw297702.htm
Joe

No, but there appears to be a web site for it:- http://www.botmag.com

I paid couple of years in advance for a subscription to Robot: Science and Technology . The last I heard, they said they were definitely going to send me my next issue. That was a long time ago.
I think I'll only subscribe for 1 year for this one and see how it goes.

Sorry to hear that, but I don't think you were alone.
The last issue of the magazine "Robot: Science and Technology" was issue 8 published February/March 2001. The publisher, Michael Greene, did do some back issues through the RobotMag.com website for a couple of years after that. That's how I got mine in April 04, but the RobotMag.com domain registration has since lapsed. A UK company, JustClick International, seems to have bought the domain name and the one page site suggests that they might be going to do a robot magazine too.
    --Well if it's dead I'd say Servo is still the best bet, yes?
--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : When does Inuyasha get
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : to bone Kagome??
| -]
Dale