Robots currently using Linux

Here's a nice website that I'm sure most of you here already know about:
http://tinyurl.com/834o3
Joe

Which is really http://www.linuxdevices.com/articles/AT2717739661.html
What's this fascination with tinyurl?? How can we tell whether we've visited a site before, when only presented with a 5-digit hash?
</rant>

I'd much rather get a tinyurl than a five-line URL which has somehow had line breaks inserted along the way, which has wound up with either back-slasshes or equal-signs in random locations that I have to recognize and remove by hand. Best is to provide both the real url and the tinyurl.

Oh!, is there no pleasing all usenet users? When will the abuse end? :)
So, did you bother looking at the site? Any constructive comments about Linux based robots????
Thanks,
Joe