Can get stair climb to $100?

I've seen that Honda Akibo can stair climb. Can someone get a stair climb module for some device down to like $100 (even $250)?
Send me email as to who
                - = - Vasos-Peter John Panagiotopoulos II, Columbia'81+, Bio$trategist      BachMozart ReaganQuayle EvrytanoKastorian http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/vjp2/vasos.htm ---{Nothing herein constitutes advice. Everything fully disclaimed.}--- [Homeland Security means private firearms not lazy obstructive guards] [Fooey on GIU,Windows 4 Bimbos] [Cigar smoke belongs in veg food group]
This claims to have to ability to climb stairs... ($99 at Toys-R-Us)
Radio Control Tarantula Vehicle: Ascendor EKO-05 (27 MHz) (Amazon.com product link shortened)
Has anyone tried hacking this one yet?
-howy
snipped-for-privacy@zaxcom.com wrote:

(Amazon.com product link shortened)
Read the reviews. It doesn't seem to be sturdy enough to do anything with.
Mitch
Cool, why don't they try and make a stair-climbing baby carriage/stroller?
I keep seeing these poor ladies on the subway lugging their baby carriages and strollers up and down the stairs..
                - = - Vasos-Peter John Panagiotopoulos II, Columbia'81+, Bio$trategist      BachMozart ReaganQuayle EvrytanoKastorian http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/vjp2/vasos.htm ---{Nothing herein constitutes advice. Everything fully disclaimed.}--- [Homeland Security means private firearms not lazy obstructive guards] [Fooey on GIU,Windows 4 Bimbos] [Cigar smoke belongs in veg food group]
On Mon, 29 Aug 2005 00:32:26 +0000 (UTC), snipped-for-privacy@at.BioStrategist.dot.dot.com wrote:

I've seen baby carriages which can be narrowed to make them fit more easily through the doors. It makes the babies go all funny though.
Sig: "The cat was once revered as a god. They have never forgotten this" - Anon