Can get stair climb to $100?

I've seen that Honda Akibo can stair climb. Can someone get a stair climb module for some device down to like $100 (even $250)?

Send me email as to who

- = - Vasos-Peter John Panagiotopoulos II, Columbia'81+, Bio$trategist BachMozart ReaganQuayle EvrytanoKastorian

---{Nothing herein constitutes advice. Everything fully disclaimed.}--- [Homeland Security means private firearms not lazy obstructive guards] [Fooey on GIU,{MS,X}Windows 4 Bimbos] [Cigar smoke belongs in veg food group]

Reply to
vjp2.at

This claims to have to ability to climb stairs... ($99 at Toys-R-Us)

Radio Control Tarantula Vehicle: Ascendor EKO-05 (27 MHz)

Has anyone tried hacking this one yet?

-howy

Reply to
howard

Read the reviews. It doesn't seem to be sturdy enough to do anything with.

Mitch

Reply to
Mitch Berkson

Cool, why don't they try and make a stair-climbing baby carriage/stroller?

I keep seeing these poor ladies on the subway lugging their baby carriages and strollers up and down the stairs..

- = - Vasos-Peter John Panagiotopoulos II, Columbia'81+, Bio$trategist BachMozart ReaganQuayle EvrytanoKastorian

---{Nothing herein constitutes advice. Everything fully disclaimed.}--- [Homeland Security means private firearms not lazy obstructive guards] [Fooey on GIU,{MS,X}Windows 4 Bimbos] [Cigar smoke belongs in veg food group]

Reply to
vjp2.at

I've seen baby carriages which can be narrowed to make them fit more easily through the doors. It makes the babies go all funny though.

Sig: "The cat was once revered as a god. They have never forgotten this" - Anon

Reply to
Rotes Sapiens