Random Motor Speed

Hi all
I am building a simple two wheeled robot, powered by two modified servos. I am using the L293D HBridge Motor controller attached to the
dual DC Motor I/O of a OOPic-R Version B.2.2+. I Cannot Figure out how to make the motors go at a random speed between 100 and 127. Any suggestions on how to accomplish this are greatly appreciated
-Kit
kitmor wrote:

You control a traditionally modified servo just like you would a normal servo.
This is assuming that you did the normal modifications to the servos and left the electronics in.
You don't need a motor controller because the servo already has one inside it in. -- D. Jay Newman http://enerd.ws/robots /
Yes, But Now that I have the motor controllers in there I am just going to use them. Dose any one know how to create a random number between 100 and 127 on a oopic. That was my actual question.
all best -Kit
use the oRandomizer it generates a number 1-127 use if then commands to call up sub procedures with built in motor speeds