Seeking Heathkit 100

I'm looking for a Heathkit 1000. Anyone know where I can get one?
Thanks
Jim Williams

snipped-for-privacy@virtualspectator.com (Jim Williams) wrote in message

Hello Jim,
I've never heard/seen any reference to the HERO 100 or HERO 1000...
If you are looking for a robot perhaps you were inquiring about a HERO 1, HERO Jr, HERO 2000, or Arm trainer base. Those were the four robots that Heathkit had produced in the 1980's. They also resold the RTX robot arm for a while with the handicaped workstations but those weren't as common.
Regards,
Robert
http://www.robotworkshop.com