seeking supplier of ball point pen springs

Can someone recommend a good supplier of these kind of springs? I would like to order 50-100 of them and am not finding much on eBay
or Google. Thanks...
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Might be cheaper to buy 100 pens and disassemble them.
On Jan 30, 3:51 pm, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Google: spring, compression, miniature, ballpoint
JM
On Wed, 30 Jan 2008 13:51:02 -0800 (PST), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

What's your time worth?
It will take more time to find one, and you'd have to buy more than you want, compared to just buying 50 of the cheapest pens you can find (verifying beforehand that they have springs you find acceptible).
That's just how it goes, if you want to have a part and don't want high volume (50 springs is not high volume) you often find it's cheaper to buy the cheapest thing that incorporates that part.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com writes:

Hardware stores around here have a wide variety of springs, both large and small. Don't know if something there would meet your needs...
    --Funny you should mention this; I just did the same quest, but I only needed a dozen or so. All I did was make the rounds of the usual places, i.e. the local metal supplier, the local compressor repair guy, etc. Hit any shop that's small and trying to advertise and you'll get lots.
--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : The impeachment process
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : exists for a reason...