Serial SRAMs

Hi,
I'm investigating whether I should start venturing into designing serial SRAMs. Could anyone typically help me with the following areas
of interest ?
I'm interested in designing a 256K - 1M Serial SRAm with an SPI Interface. 8pin package, with around 66MHz Speed (Unlimited read/writes)
a) Estimated market for the SRAMs. Serial Flash/EEPROMs are typically $600-700M a year. Suggestions are welcome on how much could it be for a Serial SRAM ! b) Typical Applications ? - I've heard of dataloggers and interfaces with FPGAs/PIC.MCUs where there are not enough pins to interface with a parellel RAM c) Advantages over Serial Flash/EEPROMs (Apart from the fact that they have block erase, so re-writing a single byte entails a page/block erasure). Same with an FRAM
Rgds