Small embedded board capable of running Linux/QNX

I'm looking for a SMALL, embedded board with multi channel ADC inputs, multi channel digital I/O lines, capable of driving multiple RC servo motors and running Linux and/or QNX.

Do you know any?

Reply to
<Ilayu Hua>

Something like

?

exe

Reply to
Konstantinos Dermitzakis

Actually the gumstix/robostix would be a good combination for this.

-- Dave Hylands Vancouver, BC, Canada

dhylands

Does it run QNX, too ? I'm really interested in finding something to learn QNX or vxworks on. JCD

Reply to
pogo