Small embedded board capable of running Linux/QNX

I'm looking for a SMALL, embedded board with multi channel ADC inputs, multi channel digital I/O lines, capable of driving multiple RC servo motors and
running Linux and/or QNX.
Do you know any?
Something like
http://www.gumstix.com/products.html
?
exe

Actually the gumstix/robostix would be a good combination for this.
-- Dave Hylands Vancouver, BC, Canada http://www.DaveHylands.com /

Does it run QNX, too ? I'm really interested in finding something to learn QNX or vxworks on. JCD