Source for ADNS-9500

Hello. I thought that there was a thread here from a month ago that I started concerning sourcing the ADNS-9500. Well, I found them.

The above shortcut will let you buy the unit in quantities as low as one. A month ago you had to buy multiples of 20!

The above shortcut will let you buy the lens in quantities as low as one unit. A month ago you had to buy 1000s! On 26 Jan. 2010 they had

952 in stock. I figured that I would order them on the morning of 27 Jan. Well, they are gone! Zero stock! But more are backordered.

My wife just shook her head and told me that when you find a pair of shoes or pants on sale you buy them NOW! Now I will get the chips well before the lenses arrive.

Lesson learned. Good luck ordering.

Reply to
reallyneedtoknow